Inbound Marketing Company St Louis
Inbound Marketing is marketing that is focused on getting found by customers. 314media is a professional, St Louis based inbound marketing company that provides a vast array of services to help get your business found online.
Contact 314media to learn how we can increase your warm prospects with our innovative inbound marketing campaigns. We offer affordable consulting rates and monthly rate packages to educate you on marketing trends and increase and optimize your inbound marketing campaigns to bring more prospects to you.
314media takes a hybrid approach to inbound marketing by encompassing social media, on and off page seo, content development, and other common website promotion and marketing techniques to offer an outstanding product at an affordable price.
A shift has taken place in the world of marketing! – Take advantage of this emerging trend and capture more customers than ever before.
Traditional marketing focused on “outbound” tactics such as direct mail, broadcast media and to a certain extent email. These methods are pushed on prospects by the marketer in hopes that someone qualified prospect would take a second to consume that message at just the right time and at some point take action.
Inbound marketing acknowledges that the power is with the prospect. Consumers and business prospects control their media and information flow. People choose when and where to consume media in today’s market.
According to HubSpot.com “The way people shop has changed drastically – people are much more in control of what information they receive and how they receive it. The Internet and the emergence of sites like Google, Yahoo, MSN, digg, and del.icio.us has changed the dynamic of how people purchase products. People are now much more able to get information about different vendors, products, and industries themselves without interacting with your company directly. By the time they reach you, they are much farther along in the sales process but you know much less about them.”
Is Inbound Marketing right for your company or small business?
There are many different options to consider when starting an inbound marketing campaign. Some of these methods include:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Pay per click (PPC) advertising
- Blogging and leveraging the blogosphere
- Buzz marketing
- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace
- Targeted landing pages
- Conversion tools
- Sophisticated analytics
- Viral Videos
Not all investments make the same return. 314media can develop a comprehensive strategy to attract more visitors to your site and to make the most of your inbound marketing campaign budget. After all; it’s about results and a professional inbound marketing company like 314media will show you the value – month after month.
In traditional marketing or outbound marketing; companies focus on finding customers. They use techniques that are poorly targeted and that interrupt people. They use cold-calling, print advertising, T.V. advertising, junk mail, spam and trade shows.
Technology is making these techniques less effective and more expensive. Caller ID blocks cold calls, TiVo makes T.V. advertising less effective, spam filters block mass emails and tools like RSS are making print and display advertising less effective. It’s still possible to get a message out via these channels, but it costs more.
Inbound Marketers flip this old marketing stereotype and bring clients (inbound) to you! Instead of interrupting people with television ads, they create videos that potential customers want to see. Instead of buying display ads in print publications, they create their own blog that people subscribe to and look forward to reading. Instead of cold calling, they create useful content and tools so that people call them looking for more information.
Instead of driving their message into a crowd over and over again like a sledgehammer, they attract highly qualified customers to their business like a magnet.
The most successful Inbound Marketing campaigns have three key components:
- Content – Content is the substance of any Inbound Marketing campaign. It is the information or tool that attracts potential customers to your site or your business.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO makes it easier for potential customers to find your content. It is the practice of building your site and inbound links to your site to maximize your ranking in search engines, where most of your customers begin their buying process.
- Social Media – Social media amplifies the impact of your content. When your content is distributed across and discussed on networks of personal relationships, it becomes more authentic and nuanced, and is more likely to draw qualified customers to your site.
Why hiring an Inbound Marketing Company makes sense in this recession.
As the economy slows down, companies are turning to Inbound Marketing because it is a more efficient way of allocating marketing resources than traditional, outbound marketing. As Brian Halligan puts it: “When you’re inbound marketing, the thickness of your brain matters a lot more than the thickness of your wallet.”
There are three specific ways an Inbound Marketing company improves on the efficiency of traditional marketing:
- It Costs Less – Outbound marketing means spending money – either by buying ads, buying email lists or renting huge booths at trade shows. Inbound Marketing means creating content and talking about it. A blog costs nothing to start. A Twitter account is free, too. Both can draw thousands of customers to your site. The marketing ROI from inbound campaigns is higher.
- Better Targeting – Techniques like cold-calling, mass mail and email campaigns are notoriously poorly targeted. You’re reaching out to individuals because of one or two attributes in a database. When you do Inbound Marketing, you only approach people who self-qualify themselves. They demonstrate an interest in your content, so they are likely to be interested in your product.
- It’s an Investment, Not an Ongoing Expense – When you buy pay-per-click advertising on search engines, its value is gone as soon as you pay for it. In order to maintain a position at the top of Google’s paid results, you have to keep paying. However, if you invest that money in quality content that ranks in Google’s organic results, you’ll be there until somebody displaces you.
314media can provide a solution for your business that brings together blogging, social media, and search engine optimization. Contact us for a risk-free quote to learn how your business can benefit from inbound marketing and get started working with a professional St Louis inbound marketing company today.