Do you have the ability to design a great looking PSD files, but don’t have the first clue about building a custom WordPress theme? Do you have PSD files from a client project that need to be converted into a WordPress website?
314media can help!
Our PSD to WordPress Conversion Service provides value to our design clients and allows them to create a custom WordPress theme in Photoshop – and have us write the code. If you have the skills to design your new WordPress powered website, 314media can take your completed PSD files and convert them into a fully functional, cross-browser compatible, sometimes responsive, Search Engine Optimized, 100% hand coded custom WordPress theme! Ask your overseas coders to do (or promise) that! We’ve been vetted by WordPress as a professional provider of value added development services and you can check us out on CodePoet.
Our PSD to WordPress Conversion – You Design It, We Code It!
Why should you work with us? Well — 314media is committed to delivering high quality custom WordPress themes that:
- use the latest in WordPress coding standards.
- come widgetized with sidebars, menus, and sliders (featured images too)
- do not have overly complicated “one-for-all” dashboards – we build a custom backend for you
- are owned by you! It’s yours to use as you please and you own the complete rights to it upon the final payment!
- are very, very, fast loading with the least amount of code required
314media will also provide you with professional service as well as answering questions, setup and configuration assistance – along with content population and training . Contact us for a quote to have 314media develop a high quality, 100% unique WordPress theme for your new WordPress powered website. 314media has over 10 years of experience working with WordPress and theme building custom themes is our core business!
Our PSD to WordPress conversion service is a professional service for web and graphic designers who want to keep their Photoshop (PSD) design but want to get a fully functional site running on WordPress – without hacking up a theme or trying to make something look like your art. We build 100% custom WordPress powered websites – using only your PSD’s. We also like to talk with you to learn how you anticipate things becoming interactive – we work with you on best practices and will help you grow a WordPress site from the ground up.
314media has been involved in many PSD to WordPress conversions for clients – and agencies – all around the globe. Your satisfaction is our main focus. Each design is different; which results in a custom cost. Please contact us to learn more, and to arrange a file delivery so that we can take a look at your work.
314media provides a professional service to convert PSD to WordPress with several years of experience with not only psd to WordPress conversion but WordPress customization and converting static HTML websites to WordPress as well.
314media provides the following with our PSD to WordPress Conversion Service
- XHTML / HTML5 / CSS Valid markup
- Commented code (We know what’s it like to study others’ code)
- Cross browser compatible WordPress theme (FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome, IE).
- Semantic code. h3 tag should follow h2 tag, heading is heading and paragraph should stay paragraph etc.
- Widget ready theme. We highly recommend using widgets due to their ease of use.
- Menu manager; widgets; sidebars; and all elements designed will be functional (if they need to be)
- jQuery tabs, slideshows, lightbox, animated dropdown menus available
- WordPress blog & comments section (if designed/required)
- multiple custom image sizes
- possible WordPress shortcodes
- architecture developement & consulting (custom post types / or no? – we work with you to find the best solution for your PSD).
- Plugin installation and configuration
- A development server to work on your project (filling out content, etc).
- Help from the friendly folks at 314media – we answer all of your questions throughout the entire project.
Frequently Asked Questions / Terms of Service
- What other services do you provide?
In addition to converting your PSD to WordPress, 314media also can convert existing HTML websites to WordPress. We also offer basic PSD to HTML5 / XHTML coding services as well. Custom WordPress programming; plugin hacks, theme modifications, theme setup and moving from theme to theme architecure consulting, WordPress maintenance, WordPress hosting, SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM, …AND and we build great websites on WordPress too!
- How much does this service cost?
For a really basic conversion, pricing starts at $1000. Pricing depends on the complexity of the design and the amount of coding it will take to complete your project. We will analyze your files and consult with you on what features and functions are required. We will look through each element of your design to determine what the best approach is. If you know how to structure the content best — we are listening as we are working for you on your design. Yes – you can probably outsource it; but why not work with a reputable company right here in the USA.
- How does it actually work?
- Contact us about a WordPress Conversion
- 314media will contact you and discuss the details of your project.
- A total cost is determined and the features are all mapped out.
- An invoice for 50% of the total project will be issued as a deposit payment.
- We will start to work on the design and any sample content required for the project.
- Once the theme is finished, 314media will send you a link with the theme to review on our development servers for your approval. Changes are made, high-fives are had.
- When everything is complete, the invoice for the remaining 50% is sent out.
- Upon payment of the remaining balance – your new WordPress theme is delivered to you or we can even install it on your hosting server or WordPress installation.
- Do you provide free support?
Yes, 314media provides free support during the build and for 30 days following for minor customization following the WordPress delivery (assuming the theme was NOT modified and no new scripts or plugins were added ). It’s not the end of the world; we will help you get started with WordPress.
- Will you disclose my theme?
314media has a strong NON-Disclosure policy. If you do allow us to use it in our portfolio – we’ll gladly give you a discount. We will not resell; or reuse your custom PSD / Theme for any other reason. See next question…
- Will the theme be only mine?
Yes, the theme is in your full ownership – and we will never resell or distribute your code unlike some of our competitors. We are a US based company and strictly adhere to IP property rights laws. We do most of our PSD to WordPress conversion services for agencies – and we’re like ninjas and stuff – so your clients will never know. We also make you look good in the code comments!
Contact 314media today for a PSD to WordPress Conversion service and get the WordPress powered website you want today.