Is Social Media Right For Your Business?
If your business is building up your online presence in the world of social media, 314media provides St Louis social media marketing & management (SMM) campaigns for one low monthly payment. Our monthly service will manage profiles, engage visitors, notify you of (or respond to) any questions or new reviews, cross post reviews across social sites, and establish a comprehensive social media marketing strategy that will save your small business time and money – and keep your business in front of your followers. Social media marketing (SMM) is the process of promoting your site or business through social media channels and it is a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and massive amounts of traffic.
It’s amazing that Facebook has become the giant that it has in just a few short years. Twitter has been around less time and it’s one of the most recognizable names in social media marketing today. Both sites have created a reputation that is unmatched in what they do. If your company doesn’t have an account with either one of these social media websites or you simply aren’t utilizing them, your brand cannot reach its full potential. There is no other low-cost promotional method out there that will easily give you large numbers of visitors, some of whom may come back to your website again and again.
Managing reviews and comments takes an enormous amount of time — let 314media St Louis manage your social media space by updating all of your information, staying on top of reviews and feedback, and helping to promote your business through our social media management services. Contact us to learn more about our St. Louis social media marketing & management services.
314media provides complete reputation management services and provides monthly reports to our clients. For clients who are more hands on; a more affordable solution of simple email notifications – to complete feedback and monitoring solutions. If you are selling products/services or just publishing content for ad revenue, social media marketing (SMM) and reputation management is a good method that will make your site profitable over time.
Our comprehensive solution monitors and updates all of your social media and directory profiles in our comprehensive management software and either completely take control or notify you there are new items and for you to review and take action. Contact 314media in St Louis to weigh your Social Media Marketing options and to learn how to leverage social media to work for your business.
Many Reasons Why Your Business Should Be Using St Louis Social Media Marketing
- Increased revenue is possibly the most important reason for having a Facebook or a Twitter page for your company. Reports have shown that Facebook fans typically spend more than non-fans. This means that if you have a Facebook page with fans or if you have followers on your Twitter account, those customers are going to spend more on your brand. In fact, fans of your brand will spend, on average, nearly an extra $72 per year than non-fans or non-followers. Facebook fans of McDonald’s, for instance, spent an average of $310.18 per year whereas those who did not subscribe to the McDonald’s Facebook page only spent an average of $150.39 per year.
- Having a Facebook page or Twitter account also helps your company build brand loyalty and awareness. By having one or both of these pages updated on a regular basis, your brand’s followers and fans will be exposed to your company more often. Updating the status on your company’s Facebook page or sending out a “tweet” a few times a week or month will keep your brand fresh in the memory of those who follow you on Facebook or Twitter. The more often your brand is shown to them, the more they will remember it when they are in need of the products or the services that you provide. In fact, research shows that customers are more loyal to the brand that they follow on their social media pages than non-fans.
- Connecting with your customers is another benefit of having a Facebook or Twitter page for your business. Do you have a special promotion going on? Is there a special event coming up soon? Within just a few seconds, you can let all of your fans and followers know about anything special that is going on. This opens up the opportunities for contests, sales, and special offers just for Facebook and Twitter followers and much more.
- When you have a lot of followers on Facebook and Twitter, you increase the potential for website traffic, too. Simply include a link on each tweet or status for your followers to click on and watch the web traffic spike each time you update your social media page.
- Facebook pages are also ideal for businesses because they allow you to see what your customers think about your brand or product or services. Are you thinking of doing a promotion? You can post a status that asks your fans what they think of the promotions. Your fans and customers can post comments on the things that you post to your company’s page and they will likely be more honest because of the anonymity that Facebook and social media websites provide. As such, you get a good idea about what people are saying about your business and the things you are doing in order to make the best experience for your customers.
- Your Facebook page can also help you gain new customers. If your fans are satisfied with your brand or the products and services that you provide, they are more likely to share your company with their friends. Every time you post something on your company’s page, each one of your followers has the option of “sharing” it with their friends and followers. This increases your company’s exposure exponentially to an ever growing audience.
- Increased web popularity is a great benefit of having a Facebook and Twitter page for your brand. When consumers want to know information these days, they head straight for the Internet. Few people still use the phone book because it’s easier to simply type in a company name and find out everything you need to know about it in a matter of seconds. You can even read reviews of the company so you can shop and compare. By increasing your company’s web presence, you put your name out there with the rest of them so you can compete in today’s online-dominated world.
- It’s natural. Not only do you get natural links without any discernible pattern, your website is exposed to large groups of people in a spontaneous fashion. This differs from paid advertising which has overt commercial overtones.
- It’s defensible. Once successfully mastered, social communities can be a great source of web traffic on top of any traffic you are already receiving from search engines. While you can’t easily increase your search engine traffic, social media traffic can be very easily controlled through strategic marketing.
- It’s low-cost/high returns. If done by yourself, costs are limited to only time and perhaps the expenses involved in hiring a freelance programmer/designer. The benefits will often exceed the cost. It would take you thousands of dollars to buy many links; social media has the ability to give you that for free.
- It complements other efforts. Social media marketing & optimization is usually community-specific. It doesn’t interfere with any other methods of getting traffic to your website. It can and will fit perfectly with an advertising campaign targeting other websites or search engines.
If your business is not using social media marketing or your current social media management campaign (managed in-house) is not working; contact the professionals at 314media to learn how our St Louis social media marketing & management services will save your business time and money. 314media provides complete reputation management services and provides monthly reports to our clients. For clients who are more hands on; a more affordable solution of simple email notifications – to complete feedback and monitoring solutions.
Our comprehensive solution monitors and updates all of your social media and directory profiles in our comprehensive management software and either completely take control or notify you there are new items and for you to review and take action.
Why Choose 314media to take care of your Social Media Marketing?
What sets 314media apart is its unwavering commitment to innovation, client success, and a profound understanding of the ever-evolving social media landscape.
One of the key factors that catapults 314media to the top is our team of seasoned professionals. Comprising creative minds, analytical wizards, and strategic thinkers, the 314media team possesses a wealth of experience that translates into cutting-edge social media strategies. This powerhouse of talent ensures that clients receive not just a service but a bespoke solution tailored to their businesses’ unique needs.
314media’s success is not merely measured in metrics but in the tangible impact it creates for its clients. From small businesses to large enterprises, 314media has a proven track record of driving engagement, increasing brand visibility, and generating tangible results for our clients. This commitment to tangible outcomes has earned them the trust and loyalty of a wide range of clients in a variety of markets across St. Louis and the entire USA.
At 314media, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve in the always changing world of social media. With a finger on the pulse of the latest trends, algorithms, and emerging platforms,our skills and experience ensures that our clients are not just keeping up but leading the way in their respective industries.
In an industry where adaptability is paramount, 314media shines as a leader of innovation. 314media, our agility and responsiveness to market changes are second to none, allowing clients to navigate the ever-shifting social media landscape with confidence.
Choosing 314media isn’t just choosing an agency; it’s choosing a partner in success. If you’re ready to take your social media marketing to the next level, contact the experts at 314media and bould a comprehensive strartedgy to boost your business across a number of relavant online social channels. Contact us for a risk free estimate today.